1930, December - The earliest known activity of Warren Players
From The Warren Evening Times (reprinted 12/12/1950), we are able to reconstruct the first board of directors.
- President - Mrs. Raymond Steber
- Vice President - Mrs. Byron Knapp
- Secretary - Miss Annette Stone
- Corresponding Secretary - Mrs. Wallace (Astrid?) Cowden
- Treasurer - James Vessey
- Guardian and Custodian of Properties - Quinn Smith
This is possibly the first Warren Players Club activity. The name of the show is unknown. It was most likely a "studio", or private club, production. The first "public" production of the club came the following February.
- Directed by: Florence Knapp
- Production dates: December, 1930